- Bills that made it through Crossover Day.
- Galloway on the
coveted new stadium, chapter 256.
- Well, there you go. Charlie smells the funny math.
- Mark Bradley thinks Gonzalez will be back, among other prognostications.
- The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Not.
- Over 403 applicants for the 6 vacated DeKalb School Board seats.
- Complementing HB517, a Georgia beer bar nabs high national honors.
- Oh noes! Everybody’s Pizza at Emory to CLOSE. Sad times.
- Gloom, dispair and agony on THEM. Keep that story straight, peeps.
- Is that a drone in your pocket or you just happy to see me?
- In related news, Sen. Rand Paul’s filibuster Wednesday actually got an answer out of AG Holder on the issue of drone attacks on US soil. One word. Let’s see how long until he breaks it.