- Quick! Somebody from the Georgia Chamber of Commerce jump on a plane to Maryland and invite Beretta to move its plant to more friendlier climes.
- Health IT jobs coming to Midtown. Where do we line up?
- How convenient. Former DeKalb County school superintendent lands job with company she previously promoted.
- Rally against MARTA privatization (HB 264).
- You need to read it to find out what’s in it, Georgia Car Tax Edition.
- Sequestrageddon… Apocalypse Not.
- Now there’s a metaphor: comparing the stock market to the Nostromo. Don’t make me explain it to you.
- Who knew? Most political scientists are lousy forecasters. I thought that was the weatherman’s job.
- Woodward vs. The White House. Or, really, The White House vs. Everybody.
- Recession? What recession?
- Hudson, NY city alderman calls gun owners ‘Psychotards.” You don’t have to imagine the ensuing city council meeting – here’s an eye-witness account.
- Human Events kills print edition.
- Voting Rights Act Projectile Projecting – why does the North continue to say the South is more racist?
- SSDD on Obamacare.
- Today is National Pig Day. Please patronize your local establishment purveying plentious platters of pulled-procinus-perfection. Pass the sauce, Saavik.
- Famed American pianist Van Cliburn died Wednesday.
- The “Driving Miss Daisy” house is for sale (warning video starts when page opened).
- Red Five! Red Five! Can’t wait ‘til May!