– Quick! Somebody from the Georgia Chamber of Commerce jump on a plane to Maryland and invite Beretta to move its plant to more friendlier climes.
– Health IT jobs coming to Midtown. Where do we line up?
– How convenient. Former DeKalb County school superintendent lands job with company she previously promoted.
– Rally against MARTA privatization (HB 264).
– You need to read it to find out what’s in it, Georgia Car Tax Edition.
– Sequestrageddon… Apocalypse Not.
– Now there’s a metaphor: comparing the stock market to the Nostromo. Don’t make me explain it to you.
– Who knew? Most political scientists are lousy forecasters. I thought that was the weatherman’s job.
– Woodward vs. The White House. Or, really, The White House vs. Everybody.
– Recession? What recession?
– Hudson, NY city alderman calls gun owners ‘Psychotards.” You don’t have to imagine the ensuing city council meeting – here’s an eye-witness account.
– Human Events kills print edition.
– Voting Rights Act Projectile Projecting – why does the North continue to say the South is more racist?
– SSDD on Obamacare.
– Today is National Pig Day. Please patronize your local establishment purveying plentious platters of pulled-procinus-perfection. Pass the sauce, Saavik.
– Famed American pianist Van Cliburn died Wednesday.
– The “Driving Miss Daisy” house is for sale (warning video starts when page opened).
– Red Five! Red Five! Can’t wait ‘til May!