– House moves on bill that would privatize MARTA.
– Former owner of salmonella-infested south Georgia peanut plant was indicted.
– Gasp. Outfielders.
– OTP poverty growing.
– Love those I-85 toll lanes? How about more?
– It could happen here, you know.
– More than bad traffic due to a presidential visit happened last week. James Carter got a bro-hug from his Number One fan.
– Clayton County, ever entertaining.
– Steyn: “sonorous, gaseous banalities” or Math Is Hard.
– Not your normal thoughts on deregulation.
– Tim Tebow cancels appearance, fireworks ensue.
– 4,700 who didn’t get the AQ top 22 memo.
– Thin-skinned New Yawkers.
– Uncle Joe’s bad legal advice.
– 15 GOP Senators ask Obama to withdraw Hagel. Like that’ll happen…
– Quick, pass out the tin-foil hats!
– Bread and circuses.
– Florida Governor caves on Medicaid expansion.
– Chavez still not dead yet.
– Sad times. No 2013 Redneck Games.
– FCC hopes to grow Wi-Fi by 35%.
– MTV hacked.
– Don’t put bullets in your oven. DUH.
– I’m not addicted. I can quit at any time.
– Stephen Green gives Marco Rubio a hand.