The best thing about the day after Valentine’s? All the chocolate is on sale!
– Tripp Halstead battling bacterial meningitis.
– And the mystery sponsor of KSU football is…
– Clayton County women arrested for trafficking teens for sex.
– Floyd County school system planning lay-offs.
– Georgia National Guard unit from Marietta to deploy to Afghanistan in two weeks.
– Big bill for Open Record request.
– [Update] Amazon still in talks with the state.
– [Update] Itty-bitty cars being auctioned.
– Chuck Hagel vote filibustered.
– Facebook caught censoring protests against Obama.
– Le Frogs are totally bankrupt.
– Gun-grab legislation introduced in Missouri.
– Marco Rubio water bottles!
– Who cares what the Supreme Court says!
– Interesting take on the Pope’s resignation.
– It’s not just Georgia that has a political consultant problem.
– Second vacation this year, but who’s counting?
– Sunk boat.
– Really, really stinky boat.
– Run away! Run away!
– [Update] Jefferson County, Alabama okays debt deal with the Europeans. What could go wrong?
– [Update] SkyNet.
– Winning on Jeopardy.
– It’s only a matter of time…
– “Vinegar” valentines.
– Up in the sky…it’s a bird… it’s a plane… it’s a giant rock! [Update] This morning’s meteor hit in Russia is said to be unrelated. Harry Stamper…Stamper…Mr. Harry Stamper…white courtesy phone, please.