The best thing about the day after Valentine’s? All the chocolate is on sale!
- Tripp Halstead battling bacterial meningitis.
- And the mystery sponsor of KSU football is…
- Clayton County women arrested for trafficking teens for sex.
- Floyd County school system planning lay-offs.
- Georgia National Guard unit from Marietta to deploy to Afghanistan in two weeks.
- Big bill for Open Record request.
- [Update] Amazon still in talks with the state.
- [Update] Itty-bitty cars being auctioned.
- Chuck Hagel vote filibustered.
- Facebook caught censoring protests against Obama.
- Le Frogs are totally bankrupt.
- Gun-grab legislation introduced in Missouri.
- Marco Rubio water bottles!
- Who cares what the Supreme Court says!
- Interesting take on the Pope’s resignation.
- It’s not just Georgia that has a political consultant problem.
- Second vacation this year, but who’s counting?
- Sunk boat.
- Really, really stinky boat.
- Run away! Run away!
- [Update] Jefferson County, Alabama okays debt deal with the Europeans. What could go wrong?
- [Update] SkyNet.
- Winning on Jeopardy.
- It’s only a matter of time…
- “Vinegar” valentines.
- Up in the sky…it’s a bird… it’s a plane… it’s a giant rock! [Update] This morning’s meteor hit in Russia is said to be unrelated. Harry Stamper…Stamper…Mr. Harry Stamper…white courtesy phone, please.