- Truett Cathy and Herman Russell selected as Georgia Trustees.
- Reince Priebus was in town, courtin’ Black Republicans.
- Speaking of Reince, he made a recent acquisition.
- Is Michelle Nunn eyeing Saxby’s empty seat?
- Try out Hershel’s new restaurant the next time you’re in Athens.
- Guess who owes the most to the City of Atlanta for overdue water bills?
- Is this a complementary article on the South or not? Paging Hassinger, Mike Hassinger…
- Asteroid to pass VERY close next Friday. That gives you a week to clean the stores out of milk and bread, folks.
- Run away! Run away!
- Chicago police changing their response to 911 calls.
- Texas is running radio ads inviting California businesses to move to a more “business-friendly” climate. Plus, I’m pretty sure the Chicken Fried Steak is much better there, as well.
- Are folks finally paying more attention?
- Defense Secretary LeonPanetta on who said what while the 9/11 Benghazi attack unfolded.
- Again, run away! Run away!
- Roger Stone may run for governor of Florida. What could go wrong?
- Will Google jiggle like jello?
- Nanny Bloomberg at it again.
- China and Japan are playing chicken.
- Reg Presley of The Troggs passed away this week. (Altogether now, Wild Thing, You make my heart sing, You make everything groovy, Wild Thing)
- Andre Cassagnes, the inventor of the Etch A Sketch, died as well.
- Call Mickey 911. Disney is in the throes of a merchandizing hallucination.