– Truett Cathy and Herman Russell selected as Georgia Trustees.
– Reince Priebus was in town, courtin’ Black Republicans.
– Speaking of Reince, he made a recent acquisition.
– Is Michelle Nunn eyeing Saxby’s empty seat?
– Try out Hershel’s new restaurant the next time you’re in Athens.
– Guess who owes the most to the City of Atlanta for overdue water bills?
– Is this a complementary article on the South or not? Paging Hassinger, Mike Hassinger…
– Asteroid to pass VERY close next Friday. That gives you a week to clean the stores out of milk and bread, folks.
– Run away! Run away!
– Chicago police changing their response to 911 calls.
– Texas is running radio ads inviting California businesses to move to a more “business-friendly” climate. Plus, I’m pretty sure the Chicken Fried Steak is much better there, as well.
– Are folks finally paying more attention?
– Defense Secretary LeonPanetta on who said what while the 9/11 Benghazi attack unfolded.
– Again, run away! Run away!
– Roger Stone may run for governor of Florida. What could go wrong?
– Will Google jiggle like jello?
– Nanny Bloomberg at it again.
– China and Japan are playing chicken.
– Reg Presley of The Troggs passed away this week. (Altogether now, Wild Thing, You make my heart sing, You make everything groovy, Wild Thing)
– Andre Cassagnes, the inventor of the Etch A Sketch, died as well.
– Call Mickey 911. Disney is in the throes of a merchandizing hallucination.