- State archive transfer planning begins.
- Of course, Fulton officials see no problems with their elections performance.
- eVerify. Who needs it?
- University of North Georgia hosts Holocaust exhibit.
- Thirteen Georgia firms rank up the Top 150 Workplaces.
- SACS says Clayton school situation improving.
- Some Georgia sheriffs oppose the latest federal gun control legislation.
- Chip Rogers’ first day at the new job.
- Sprint/Softbank merger held up by DOJ.
- I mean really, who needs air defense? Everything’s just fine, right?
- Remember back in the day when you got a raise? And you were threatened not to speak about it to your peers? Soon it may be illegal, but then again, you would have to get a raise to be able to talk about it, right?
- In UK, you can sue for flight delays.
- DHS is really on the ball with this one.
- New SoS John Kerry makes it legal … hires his Boston Globe mouthpiece to be his “official” spokesperson.
- I <3 Ted Cruz.
- Our government at work.
- Former NYC mayorEd Koch died of heart failure. He was 88.
- Earl Williams, former Braves catcher, has died of leukemia. He was teammates with Hank Aaron and Phil Niekro, then went on to play with the Baltimore Orioles, the Montreal Expos and the Oakland Athletics. Earl was the 1971 Rookie of the Year.
PSA: There’s some football game this weekend. Maybe we’ll start an open thread later…if anyone cares.