– Love her or hate her, there’s a lot less of “That Woman from Albany.”
– Rep. John Lewis to receive Ivan Allen Jr. Prize for Social Courage
– Amazon still not collecting taxes for online purchases made in GA.
– After five years of “stagnant” wages, where do we apply?
– Major beverage distributor moving into Gwinnett, bringing 300 jobs with them.
– Hide and seek. Over 120,000 white voters DIDN’T in the 2012 presidential race.
– World’s largest credit card now has no limit.
– It’s my seat, I tell you! Mine!
– Actually, it does matter.
– Is Rand Paul ramping up to something bigger?
– A GOP survey! Let’em know what you REALLY think.
– Another general is out.
– Some people are just plain dumb / Who wants a tasty plum?
– Does this count as an assault weapon? (h/t @iowahawkblog)
– Star Wars Legos Muslims offend, they do.
PSA: Just a friendly reminder that postal rates are going up on Sunday. Buy your Forever stamps on Friday.