- Love her or hate her, there’s a lot less of “That Woman from Albany.”
- Rep. John Lewis to receive Ivan Allen Jr. Prize for Social Courage
- Amazon still not collecting taxes for online purchases made in GA.
- After five years of “stagnant” wages, where do we apply?
- Major beverage distributor moving into Gwinnett, bringing 300 jobs with them.
- Hide and seek. Over 120,000 white voters DIDN’T in the 2012 presidential race.
- World’s largest credit card now has no limit.
- It’s my seat, I tell you! Mine!
- Actually, it does matter.
- Is Rand Paul ramping up to something bigger?
- A GOP survey! Let’em know what you REALLY think.
- Another general is out.
- Some people are just plain dumb / Who wants a tasty plum?
- Does this count as an assault weapon? (h/t @iowahawkblog)
- Star Wars Legos Muslims offend, they do.
PSA: Just a friendly reminder that postal rates are going up on Sunday. Buy your Forever stamps on Friday.