COMING MONDAY: Peach Pundit Daily

January 25, 2013 20:56 pm

by Clayton · 9 comments

Monday, January 28 marks the start of “Peach Pundit Daily” a fresh set of insight, information, commentary political predictions that have made Peach Pundit the best-read political blog in Georgia.

Peach Pundit Daily will be delivered exclusively as an email newsletter – so sign up to receive Peach Pundit Daily via email here. You won’t be charged*, spammed or sold. The newsletter will focus on Peach State politics, policy, polling – and predictions. New content, more insight.

As an added bonus, Peach Pundit will release exclusive poll results on Monday showing who’s possibly in the pole position for Saxby’s Senate seat. Peach Pundit Daily subscribers will get the news before anyone else – and before it’s posted to Peach Pundit.

Want to know how Georgia really works (or doesn’t)? Sign Up For Peach Pundit Daily Now

* For now, Peach Pundit Daily is free to join – so take advantage and sign up today!

Spacey G January 26, 2013 at 8:25 am

Ah, the e-newsletter. Workhorse of the Internets. Never seems to go out of fashion. Alas for my InBox.

seekingtounderstand January 26, 2013 at 11:32 am

Great! The AJC failed to keep their promise of at least trying to be fair and balanced, I think your daily news is a great idea and is much needed voice. Congratualtions!

John Vestal January 26, 2013 at 7:42 pm

I move that launching a new feature on my birthday becomes a PP tradition! :>)

Romegaguy January 26, 2013 at 8:34 pm

Sure we believe that the Tanalach media wont sell our email information or send viruses to our inbox. Sure we do

Buzz Brockway January 26, 2013 at 9:07 pm

Just yours Romegaguy.

DeKalb Wonkette January 27, 2013 at 10:53 am

Happy news! And I no longer have to keep PeachPundit as my “home page” to keep up!

greencracker January 27, 2013 at 11:16 am

Not charging “for now?”

Well follow the money, who’s bankrolling an email blast I wonder?

Demonbeck February 15, 2013 at 10:31 am

When does this service actually start? I think I may have signed up a dozen times by now.

Charlie February 15, 2013 at 10:39 am

When you open the confirmation email and click the link to activate the service.

In other news, where have you been?

Comments on this entry are closed.