Winter Storm Watch for North Georgia. Affected area is North of a line from Carrollton to Atlanta to Jefferson.
Video: SUGA DADDIES at GSU. A quite viable option for 2.0 students…
- Deal backs guns for school administrators
- Atlanta’s Council Briefings Opened to Public, Moved to Committee Room
- Atlanta boy’s gun control letter scores White House invite
- Warner Robins: 8 arrested in major drug, gambling and dog fighting operation in Houston
- Ga. House Speaker Wants Complete Ban on Lobbyist Gifts. This isn’t news, but I posted because the trend is ramping up for everyone’s business to be put out there front and center: “Critics say that means a three night trip taken by Senator Jeff Mullis to a Florida resort for a Georgia Industrial Loan Association convention and another trip taken to the Grove Park Inn in Asheville by Senator Jack Murphy for the Georgia Bankers Association would be covered.“
- Sheriff Warren launches investigation into threatening letter sent to Judge Green’s family. “The letter threatened the judge and his wife by the accused stating … he would kill and eat their children,” the warrant states. “He would cook them first to make them more palatable.”
- One of my girlfriends posted: “Does anybody from Floyd or South Cobb remember Stan the bus driver? So creepy.” See? Kids know when something isn’t right. Smyrna, Mableton Men Indicted for Child Exploitation. Stan has worked in Cobb since 1989. Ugh.
- State wants feedback on bear hunts before setting new regulations
- Video: We’re here for ya, fatty. Coke goes on the defensive.
- Cox Enterprises investing $250 million in tech startups
- Officials agree: Enhancement plan good idea. My beloved alma mater continues to work on the The Greentech Corridor and revamping Cobb Parkway. Fact sheet.
- Don’t lie – you’d do this if you could: Athens dental worker doses self with laughing gas
- Wal-mart’s smallest store in the U.S to open on GT campus
- Islamic militants take 7 Americans hostage in Algeria
- Rubio slams Obama on new gun proposals
- Gun experts grade Obama’s proposals
- Oh c’mon – it’s funny: Other Tyrants Who Have Used Children As Props
- North Dakota is now the second largest oil producing state in America
- Oprah Winfrey Describes Intense Lance Armstrong Interview. Ad time for interview to sell out.
- Malicious virus shuttered U.S. power plant
- It’s on the internet – it must be true. Users trust social media as news source
- Veiled Kim Kardashian is an Arabian cover girl… but reveals her breasts in daring gown.
- Wow – that’s pretty creative even though skirting the system didn’t work out: Couple told to tear down secret £500,000 luxury home they hid inside a hay barn after losing final round of 10 year legal battle with planners
- SMH. Manti Te’o’s inspirational girlfriend story a hoax
- I’m sorry to hear about Mr. Drummond, Willis. Conrad Bain of ‘Diff’rent Strokes’ dead at 89
- For GT Fans: Georgia Tech names Mike Bobinski (fanna fofinski) as new Athletic Director
- Woman robbed at gunpoint at Kroger in Vinings. This isn’t funny, but…only in Vinings would the robber be wearing a designer sweater and khakis.
- Tiger Woods tries to ‘win back ex-wife Elin with a $200 million pre-nup – but only if he includes a $350 million anti-cheating clause.
- The 2 Most Underrated Qualities of Top Performers
- The One Conversational Tool That Will Make You Better At Absolutely Everything
- Women Need to Realize Work Isn’t School
- 10 Leadership Lessons for Gen-Y
- Dang – why do they always self-destruct? Amanda Bynes (multi-millionaire of childhood Nickelodeon fame) now follows up her DUIs with a cheek-piercing
- For Last Democrat in Georgia: Talking To Yourself Makes You Smarter