Another article this morning that outlines the expected assignments of the Gwinnett delegation.
The following members of the Gwinnett legislative delegation are expected to take on high-profile roles in the 2013-2014 session.
- Sen. David Shafer, Senate President Pro Tem
- Sen. Renee Unterman, Chairwoman of Health and Human Services Committee
- Sen. Curt Thompson, Chairman of Special Judiciary Committee
- Sen. Fran Millar, Chairman of Education Committee
- Sen. Steve Henson, Senate Minority Leader
- Sen. Gloria Butler, Vice-Chair of Georgia Legislative Black Caucus
- Rep. Scott Holcomb, Chief Deputy Whip of the Minority Caucus
- Rep. Tom Rice, Chairman of Motor Vehicles Committee
- Rep. Pedro Marin, Vice-Chair of Georgia Working Families Caucus, Vice-Chair of Georgia Democratic Party
- Rep. Brooks Coleman, Chairman of Education Committee
- Rep. Donna Sheldon, Chairwoman of the House Majority Caucus