Wild Hog Open Thread

January 13, 2013 22:42 pm

by Bridget Cantrell · 12 comments

From (most of) the Front Page Posters: Thanks to everyone who made it to the Wild Hog Road Show tonight.

From L to R: Eric the Younger, Ed Hula, Buzz Brockway, Mark Rountree, Bridget Cantrell, Charlie Harper, Obi’s Sister, Mike Hassinger

I had a great time meeting a lot of new people both at the Road Show and the Wild Hog Dinner.  With session starting tomorrow,  Peach Pundit will be gearing up for 40 days in the Wilderness.  If you see me out and about at the Capitol…slide me some sweet deets.

Nathan January 13, 2013 at 11:49 pm

Hate that I missed it. Hopefully I’ll be able to make it down to the capitol this year during the session.

ArnoldVinick2006 January 14, 2013 at 12:05 am

“never has there been a more wretched hive of scum and villainy”

Jackster January 14, 2013 at 6:09 am

These are not the ethics you are looking for.

Ed January 14, 2013 at 7:28 am

Dude, Buzz, why’d you block my face? That’s our moneymaker right there.

Nathan January 14, 2013 at 9:07 am

He wanted to make sure that all the ladies didn’t burn up our servers trying to access this post.

Mike Hassinger January 14, 2013 at 7:30 am

These are not the political arsonists you are looking for…

saltycracker January 14, 2013 at 8:14 am

“we let them in and believed them because they looked so normal” (sobbing)

Max Lehmann January 14, 2013 at 8:47 am

Regret seeing most of y’all last night! Please indulge my double posting of this important PSA:

Grassroots patient advocate groups will ask for a moratorium on specialty tier drug therapy reimbursement practices that make ‘wonder drugs’ unaffordable, even if you have a good insurance plan.

The drugs of the future are costly, but making them less available is even more costly in terms of unnecessary hospitalizations, reduced quality of life, and human misery.

Come see us:

Capitol Hill Day Legislator’s Breakfast (Catered by Mary Mac’s)
Legislators, Staff, and Advisors are welcome

The Specialty Tiers Coalition of Georgia invites you to join us for Breakfast to meet and greet our State Legislators.

Thursday, January 24, 2013 8am – 10am
State Capitol Building Room 403

Information on Specialty Tiers:

Max Lehmann January 14, 2013 at 10:32 am

OOPS!

Regret that I was UNABLE to attend and see most of y’all last night, and that is with a LOL attached.

IndyInjun January 14, 2013 at 10:57 am

Assassins

mountainpass January 14, 2013 at 11:26 am

I looked for yall at the Supper but can only recognize a couple of faces. Without a bowtie on I’d never pick out Charlie.

Ed January 14, 2013 at 1:21 pm

OH!

I forgot to share the quote of the night from Wild Hog!

“He really was a beautiful mule.”
“Yeah but this other one, he’s not as pretty.”

Comments on this entry are closed.