– It’s just a hat, for heaven’s sake.
– First Clayton County BOC meeting was last night! Did you see the fireworks in the southern sky?
– Governor punts on Victor Hill’s viability to serve.
– Honey Boo Boo makes Dave Barry’s Year in Review 2012, and not in a good way.
– Everyday is Bring Your Dog to Work Day at Swint’s Feed and Garden Supply in Jonesboro.
– Yet another plague brought upon us by Yankees and carpetbaggers. Kudzu bugs like more than just kudzu.
– No word if Rep. John Barrow got the Full Biden at his swearing in today.
– Rep. Sanford Bishop says Congress should be punished.
– Rep. Tom Price wants representatives from red states to step up in Congress.
– Speaker Boehner holds on to the gavel by the skin of his teeth.
– New tax tables. Ouch.
– About that
non- tax hike…
– NeoGreco atmospheric art enhanced by government intervention.
– Let them eat cake.
– At this rate, will bringing a plastic army guy to school get you expelled by spring break?
– Who needs due diligence by Congress when you have the DHS?
– Sen. Ted Cruz to lead fight against Dianne Feinstein’s gun control bill.
– Dictator Death Watch. Francisco Franco is still dead.
– Google agrees to share its toys. Plus the CEO is planning to visit North Korea. (psst… there’s no internet there and they’ll take your phone and other gizmos at the border)
– Campus free-speech.
– It’s great to be a Gator-Hater.
– Gag. A movie, really? Who’s going to play Hillary? Borat?
– Those green, eco-friendly light bulbs? Yeah, they will kill you.
– Ray Lewis to retire after playoffs.