- Taxes, taxes, everywhere.
- The Berry College bald eagle cam. Watch it here.
- Hampton Municipal Court Judge Wayne Jernigan honored for 40 years of service.
- Macon-Bibb consolidation price tag.
Apocalypse watch Something to do since the world didn’t end. For several nights, seven planets will be visible in the sky.
- Yet another preacher in trouble.
- Atlanta based firm to buy NYSE.
-The double-dog-dare-ya at the frozen flag pole. UPDATE: Boehner sticks his own tongue on the flagpole, and everyone else goes home.
- Secretary of Energy Steven “Expensive Gas Guy” Chu may be leaving.
- Knee-jerk is your word for the day.
- Did you know another Cabinet position has been vacant for five months? You know, the one responsible for “job creation, economic growth, and improved standards of living for all Americans…” No that that is important, or anything.
- First Miss USA crowned Miss Universe in 15 years. Congrats to Olivia Culpo!
- Obamacare & kids.
- Free-speech academics shutting down free-speech. Bonus points if you find the ‘heads on pikes’ reference.
- Watch out for phony donations/memorial sites for Sandy Hook victims. Sick, just sick.
- Too bad it’s not Halloween. Sandy federal storm relief bill could dress up as the world’s largest pot sticker.
- Doom. AMT could hit 100 million taxpayers if not addressed by year end.
- If the US Senate were an NFL franchise…