Need to know how much time do you have left to purchase presents? Click here.
– State Rep. Roger Bruce takes on those mugshot websites.
– The American Enterprise Institute says Federal Housing Authority policies hurt the people they are intended to help. Here’s a scary graph of the impact on Atlanta.
– Plant Vogtle construction will be delayed “more than a year.”
– Mayor Reed approves raises for the Atlanta City Council.
– Fort Stewart remembers fallen members of the 3rd ID.
– Income reaching new heights in middle Georgia?
-Secret Santas paid off layaway balances in PA, handed out $100 bills in MO, and dropped $20K in Salvation Army buckets in IL.
– Boehner says “let’s raise taxes on the rich” and the President rejects the plan. Who is it who wants to drive us off the fiscal cliff?
– Anonymous goes after Westboro Baptist Church after the so-called Church says they will protest in Newtown, CT.
– Newtown Massacre: Grieving Father remembers his 6 yr old daughter. Hero teacher hid her students and put herself between the shooter and the students. Hero Principal saved many lives and “lunged” at the shooter in an attempt to stop him. Overview of the tragedy. The President’s emotional statement.
Please keep the discussion of this tragic incident civil. I’ll be monitoring the comments and will remove those I deem inappropriate.
– The Hobbit topped the weekend box office setting a December opening weekend record.
– The Falcons pounded the defending Super Bowl Champs. Will this quite the doubters?
– The Hawks are 14-7, only 1 game behind the World Champion LeBrons in the Southeast Division.
– Norcross, Sandy Creek, Jefferson, Emanuel County Institute, Gainesville, Buford, and Eagle’s Landing Christian Academy are your GHSA State Football Champions. Congratulations to one and all.