11 Shopping Days. Just sayin’…
– Accused terrorist arrested at Augusta bus station.
– College funding from the state to be tied to graduation rates by fall term 2016. Think No Child Left Behind, but kindly ignore the multi-million dollar Athletic Associations.
– Stockbridge, meet your new mayor, hopefully not the same as the old mayor.
– Clayton County, meet your new sheriff, who IS the same as the old sheriff. Now that the dirty deed is done, let’s see if the “Governor’s Plan” has any teeth. In the meantime, Clayton County locals get to enjoy a daily dose of Groundhog Day, but in a Monty Python skit.
– GT reaching out to the neighborhoods surrounding campus.
– Police now suspect foul play in the death of Glynn County commissioner.
– Gee, wish you could vote yourself a 50% pay raise? So do I.
– PP Roadshow potentiality here…
– Susan Rice “withdraws” as SoS candidate.
– SC Gov. Nikki Haley has a short list of finalists to fill departing US Senator Jim DeMit’s seat. No mention of a swimsuit competition. Yet.
– Feel like you’re being watched? Well, you are.
– Clean-up costs in Superstorm Sandy’s aftermath continue to mount.
– Oops. Illegal alien AND registered sex offender was unpaid intern for Sen.Robert Menendez (D-NJ). Wait, it gets better! Dept. of Homeland Security ordered federal ICE agents to wait and arrest the perp AFTER election day.
– Joe L. Allbritton dies, aged 87. Anyone with history in Houston, TX will recognize the name.
– Meet Clint Tarver.
– “You have to read it to see what’s in it.” Good Grief! Make it stop!
– Novelty, especially in DC.
– Scully’s back…ahem, I mean Gillian Anderson. And she plans to play Hannibal Lecter’s shrink. No spoilers yet on her affinity for fava beans.
– Star Wars Christmas cards.
– Yuletide Zeppelin. Pass the, uh, egg nog, please.
– Beloved Trigger. Not the horse, silly, the guitar.
– Here’s your early gift.