So… I got in from a “sales dinner” with five women at 1:23am this morning. It wasn’t quite like this, but I am in fact tired this morning. Our third day of meetings starts at 7:45am. Morning reads will be brief, so drop some links in the comments because I know there’s more out there to discuss today.
- Cherokee County is playing musical chairs. No link – scroll through the posts (and comments) to catch up. The runoff is Jan 8th. Buh, how much will the holidays stink for those consultants?
- PP’s very own Rep. Buzz Brockway has a Tumblr account.
- Safety first: Fulton County Commissioners rejected a proposal to replace more than 1,300 faulty locks on cell doors.
- Bill Clinton dismisses fiscal cliff ‘Kabuki dance’
- Women’s group: Obama’s cabinet ‘clearly’ needs to be 50-percent female.
- So, what had happened was…. First Date Goes Horribly Wrong; Woman Arrested
- General managers across America earn $114K on average
- Creeptastic. DragonCon co-founder to be extradited.