– Good Eats in Atlanta, 2012 edition.
– Living history in Andersonville.
– Budget and healthcare top issues for 2013 Ga Legislature.
– “Federal crack dollars.” Yeah, I know Hassinger already covered it. I still think it’s funny.
– The high falutin’ tastes of the Development Authority of Fulton County haven’t gone unnoticed. The disco search lights are a dead giveaway.
– Gary Bottoms is the Marietta Citizen of the Year.
– Kryptonite? What Kryptonite? Falcons win with five picks.
– There’s some big, fancy football game this weekend. No matter who wins [Go Dawgs!], Notre Dame is toast.
– Snap Crackle Pop. Is Susan Rice crispy yet?
– No recovery until 2025?
– Shell games.
– Hands off my Cheetos!
– VP Biden at Costco. At least he kept his shirt on.
– Let them eat cake. Or poi. Or something.
– Syria shuts down the internet. Not good.
– US birth rate falls to a record low.
– “I’m from the government and I’m here to help.”