– Chaos at the Moultrie Wal-Mart on Black Friday.
– Congressmen Rob Woodall and Hank Johnson talk about fixing the fiscal cliff.
– Lawsuit filed demanding Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce and Partnership Gwinnett produce spending records – press conference
this tomorrow morning.
– Problems with online lottery sales and some ticket machines around the State.
– Saturday was Small Business Saturday. Today is Cyber Monday.
– Thomasville based Flowers Foods Inc. is rumored to be a possible buyer of Hostess brands such as Twinkies and Wonderbread.
– If you celebrated Thanksgiving you must be a racist genocidal Nazi sympathizer.
– Black Friday sales set a record.
– Solow goes after Hayek and Friedman.
– Independence for Catalonia?
– Eurozone finance ministers are meeting today to finalize plans to give Greece 44 billion euros.
– Protests in Egypt as Morsi seeks to gather all power unto himself.
– RIP: Larry Hagman
– RIP: Hector “Macho” Camacho.
– “Gangnam Style” becomes You Tube’s most watched video.
– Notre Dame will play for the National Championship against the winner of Saturday’s SEC Championship game between UGA and Alabama.
– Georgia Tech plays FSU Saturday for the ACC Championship and a trip to the Orange Bowl.
– The Falcons are 10-1.
– The Hawks have won 5 in a row.