- Chaos at the Moultrie Wal-Mart on Black Friday.
- Congressmen Rob Woodall and Hank Johnson talk about fixing the fiscal cliff.
- Lawsuit filed demanding Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce and Partnership Gwinnett produce spending records – press conference
this tomorrow morning.
- Problems with online lottery sales and some ticket machines around the State.
- Saturday was Small Business Saturday. Today is Cyber Monday.
- Thomasville based Flowers Foods Inc. is rumored to be a possible buyer of Hostess brands such as Twinkies and Wonderbread.
- If you celebrated Thanksgiving you must be a racist genocidal Nazi sympathizer.
- Black Friday sales set a record.
- Solow goes after Hayek and Friedman.
- Independence for Catalonia?
- Eurozone finance ministers are meeting today to finalize plans to give Greece 44 billion euros.
- Protests in Egypt as Morsi seeks to gather all power unto himself.
- RIP: Larry Hagman
- RIP: Hector “Macho” Camacho.
- “Gangnam Style” becomes You Tube’s most watched video.
- Notre Dame will play for the National Championship against the winner of Saturday’s SEC Championship game between UGA and Alabama.
- Georgia Tech plays FSU Saturday for the ACC Championship and a trip to the Orange Bowl.
- The Falcons are 10-1.
- The Hawks have won 5 in a row.