– Lincoln County has dead voters. Hmmm, I thought The Walking Dead was filmed in Senoia.
– SoS Kemp certifies GA election results.
– Jedi mind tricks… or black helicopters?
– Roswell St Baptist Church and the City of Marietta at odds over property.
– More property excitement in Cobb. WellStar skirts zoning requirements for their proposed East Cobb campus.
– WellStar also nabs Newt Gingrinch’s former think tank.
– Young GA blogger isn’t happy with one of Glamour Magazine’s choices for “Women of the Year.”
– Doug Richards loves him some Victor Hill.
– This sounds like a much better idea.
– United Airlines computer problems strand thousands of travelers for the third time since June.
– Sirens wail in Tel Aviv.
– The United State Postal Service lost $15.9 billion. Yes, that’s billions with a B. Your government at work.
– Ohio and Pennsylvania post highest jobless claims the week after the election. How inconvenient.
– Zipper problems? Go work for the CIA, but wait a couple of months.
– More Washington budget drama.
– BREAKING: Hostess Brands Inc. is going out of business and laying off most of its 18,500 employees, citing crippling nation-wide strike. In this case the parasite really did kill the host.
In announcing its decision, Hostess said its wind down would mean the closure of 33 bakeries, 565 distribution centers, approximately 5,500 delivery routes and 570 bakery outlet stores in the United States.
– Head over to Legal Insurrection to learn a new word – solipsist.
– The Thanksgiving dessert table will never be the same.
– Be everyone’s favorite guest! Just in time for all your holiday festivities – donuts injected with liquor! PP Roadshow?