*yaaawn* Good morning….
I went to bed at 10pm last night and still played the snooze game with two alternating alarm clocks from 5am-6:30 this morning. When I get only 5hrs sleep? I fall out like there’s a fire drill.
Some good articles are below – the witty commentary is all ya’ll this morning.
- McMorris Rodgers Beats Price for No. 4 House GOP Spot
- Georgia’s Agenda 21 Cray Goes National
- White House receives secession pleas from all 50 states. Wait for it – Georgia is one of the six states with over 25k signatures – to which a response is supposed to be granted from the White House.
- KPMG audit report of Dekalb County School District
- Chair switching: Georgia Regents name William ‘Dink’ NeSmith Jr. chairman
- Ga. Regents approve new oversight of building projects
- Georgia Ethics Alliance Launches Town Hall Meetings. Schedule included in article.
- 11th person charged in Georgia militia plot case
- WellStar breathes life into Gingrich’s bankrupt healthcare think tank
- Georgia House members keep same leaders. This is from a couple of days ago, but I don’t remember seeing a recap posted.
- And BOOM goes the dynamite. State Department sides with Israel in new Hamas war.
- And a Twitter War Too: @netanyahu, @IDFspokesperson, @alqassambrigade
- Obama still silent as Egypt backs Hamas
- Ireland HR Depts will be having fun today. November 15 is National Smack a Bum Day.
- Krauthammer: White House ‘Held Affair Over Petraeus’s Head’ For Favorable Testimony On Benghazi
- Petraeus to testify behind closed doors on Benghazi Friday
- Genius who tattooed face with Romney/Ryan campaign logo gets flak following loss
- 5 Ways To Protect Yourself Against Obamacare
- Video: Ron Paul’s Farewell Speech
- The rumors of Nancy Pelosi’s political flatline were flat wrong
- 5 global startups U.S. entrepreneurs should use (or copy)
- Latino Poverty Rate Climbs to 28%
- Romney: Obama’s ‘gifts’ to key demographics helped him win
- Banging the help: Waffle House CEO Joe Rogers responds to sex allegations. Are you guys seeing this trend with all the public affairs lately? There’s not really even a ploy to cover them up anymore. ”Yeah, I did it, and no, I don’t care who you tell. In fact – I’ll set up the press conference for you.” From the article: ”I am a victim of my own stupidity, but I am not going to be a victim of a crime – extortion.” (Bridg Note: I do NOT condone cheating. Women who date/marry highly Type A personalities like CEOs and CIA Directors and top elected officials should know that “divide and conquer” will always be an issue. Keep yourself interesting and looking right. Just sayin’)
- Women, just start slipping some oxytocin in his coffee: Hormone oxytocin may keep men monogamous
- SMDH: Legal prostitution, I mean, Licensed Sex Surrogates Growing In Popularity
- Lockheed CEO resigns after ethics investigation; replacement named
- Judge Judy: Why our Country is Going Down The Drain
- Tesla is “car of the year” as Musk jabs Romney
- How will election affect biz travel, and other questions road warriors should be asking