Wow – Movember already? How was everyone’s Halloween?? I had a pity party at a Doubletree in Dallas, TX last night as I sat alone lit by the soft light of a laptop while your fun trick or treat photos filled my feed walls.
Ehh, it comes with the (sales) territory I guess. If you’re going to be in Marietta today, bring a toy and get 20% off today as Williamson Bros kicks off Operation Santa’s Call.
Video: American tax system explained to kids via Halloween candy re-distribution. Those dirty little 1%’er kids.
Slinging Fire, Brimstone, and Racism. HOW would Jesus (or even MLK Jr) possibly condone these statements??
- “I don’t know what kind of a n—– wouldn’t vote with a black man running,” said Lowery. “
- Lowery said that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell. Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was.
- FYI: Charlie had a post up about this yesterday. It was pulled after the authenticity of the quotes were questioned. After checking with the newspaper, they stand by the story and say it is corroborated by those who were there.
- It’s gone national at the Daily Caller: Obama’s inauguration reverend: All whites are going to hell
- The word “resegregate” is now on Georgia airways because of this guy.
- What. The. Hell. …guess a bunch of us are going in a whitey handbasket apparently.
- Barge and Deal at odds over key Race to the Top appointment. I said, “Good day, sir.” I said, “GOOD. DAY!”
- From AJC Political Insider, Chris Boedeker vs …everyone. It’s interesting to see how social media is morphing campaign strategy. A fake Boedeker Twitter account tweets: A lunch lady with a textbook and a photocopier could replace any teacher. Ouch.
- In Fulton, hundreds of voters flagged for questionable addresses.
- Georgia early voting hits 1.3 million
- In Gwinnett, State House candidates discuss issues
- In Troup, Crisp and Bartow, Counties Opt For Manufacturing Tax
- This is so creepy to think about: Registered sex offenders watched on Halloween
- Would you? Would you donate to a judge’s reelection campaign if you were headed towards divorce preceedings? Judges don’t reveal relationships; fairness questioned.
- 2012 Georgia Voter Guide and Election Day 101 Voting FAQ’s. It says the notes are “non-partisan”. I went through some of my voting choices. If you can see this page, you’ll see that Phil Gingrey doesn’t have a photo, statement, website info – nada. Mr. Gingrey must be too new to Georgia politics to have any information available.
- SCANDAL! Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic. Comically, I tend to believe it because it really does sound like a man – saying anything and then being cheap about it (I kid, I kid). ”One woman said Menendez wooed her with compliments like “beautiful” before they slept together. The other woman recounted, with apparent bitterness, receiving from an intermediary only $100 of the $500 she had been promised.”
- I think Abigael sums it up for a lot of American adults. ’Bronco Bamma’ And Mitt Romney make little girl cry.
- Iowa warns international observers of arrest
- OH! The Humanity! US phone addicts suffer withdrawal.
- Atlanta weather: 70s are back by Saturday
- Don’t forget to set your clocks back this Saturday night. Greenwich Mean Time – Georgia. Fun Fact: I’ve been to “The Clock” that keeps the world time. It’s a smidge of a let down. It’s the weather ball on top of this building.
- The Pony attempts to spread its footprint
- No prank: On Halloween, US military forces train for zombie apocalypse