I am not one of those who in expressing opinions confine themselves to facts. – Mark Twain
- The Atlanta Press Club is hosting Georgia: Red or Blue? October 29 at The Commerce Club.
- Ryan raises boatload of cash for the GOP at Wednesday RUSH HOUR fund-raiser. No word if the campaign will reimburse the thousands of
inconvenienced redirected commuters for the gas burned.
- Georgia is the 33rd most taxed state in the USA.
- Gov. Deal appoints another department head. We should start a game called “Nathan Deal’s Seven Degrees of Separation.” Or something.
- Savannah Morning News picks Ron Stephens for District 164 and Jack Kingston for District 1.
- Told you the early voting lines were long in Douglas County.
- The rule of unintended consequences.
- Chick-fil-A thriving, despite those who wish it wasn’t.
- Sen. Johnny Isakson on the “fiscal cliff.” (Warning: audio begins immediately)
- Sen. Saxby Chambliss on those Benghazi emails.
- Preference Cascades and such.
- Wait for it….Hurricane Sandy is …. raaaaacist.
- Another book for the insomniac’s night stand.
- So much for that “special relationship.”
- Rep Jim Moran’s son, Patrick, in deeper trouble.
- Gloooooooom, despair and agony being wailed by DC Democrats.
- Toxic Desperation.
- Very.Important. Stuff. Hurricane Sandy may impact The World’s Largest Cocktail Party. Oh, and the football game, too.
- Costumes from Gone With The Wind beautifully restored the Harry Ransom Center at the University of Texas.
- Sure, he fills out the uniform nicely, but can he sing?
Don’t Forget tonight’s Bon Voyage party for Jason Pye at Ormsby’s, 6pm – ???.