I am not one of those who in expressing opinions confine themselves to facts. – Mark Twain
– The Atlanta Press Club is hosting Georgia: Red or Blue? October 29 at The Commerce Club.
– Ryan raises boatload of cash for the GOP at Wednesday RUSH HOUR fund-raiser. No word if the campaign will reimburse the thousands of
inconvenienced redirected commuters for the gas burned.
– Georgia is the 33rd most taxed state in the USA.
– Gov. Deal appoints another department head. We should start a game called “Nathan Deal’s Seven Degrees of Separation.” Or something.
– Savannah Morning News picks Ron Stephens for District 164 and Jack Kingston for District 1.
– Told you the early voting lines were long in Douglas County.
– The rule of unintended consequences.
– Chick-fil-A thriving, despite those who wish it wasn’t.
– Sen. Johnny Isakson on the “fiscal cliff.” (Warning: audio begins immediately)
– Sen. Saxby Chambliss on those Benghazi emails.
– Preference Cascades and such.
– Wait for it….Hurricane Sandy is …. raaaaacist.
– Another book for the insomniac’s night stand.
– So much for that “special relationship.”
– Rep Jim Moran’s son, Patrick, in deeper trouble.
– Gloooooooom, despair and agony being wailed by DC Democrats.
– Toxic Desperation.
– Very.Important. Stuff. Hurricane Sandy may impact The World’s Largest Cocktail Party. Oh, and the football game, too.
– Costumes from Gone With The Wind beautifully restored the Harry Ransom Center at the University of Texas.
– Sure, he fills out the uniform nicely, but can he sing?
Don’t Forget tonight’s Bon Voyage party for Jason Pye at Ormsby’s, 6pm – ???.