Ginger White Writing Tell-All on Herman Cain

October 24, 2012 8:33 am

by Ed · 21 comments

Ginger White, the woman who claims to have an affair with erstwhile GOP Presidential hopeful and current Georgia peach, Herman Cain, is writing a book that she says will prove her side of the story. Cain said the two of them only shared a “friendship.”

She tells Daily Download the book will contain incontrovertible evidence prompting Cain “to be a little more honest with his wife, because the details that I share, only she would know.”

“It was shocking that people didn’t believe me,” White says. “Why would I lie? Who would want to put themselves in a position such as that?”

Truth be told, I don’t really care whether her allegations are true. Its obvious she’s been through a tremendous deal of pain and hopefully this provides some closure.

wicker October 24, 2012 at 8:52 am

Never be surprised when the rich and powerful act like they are rich and powerful. The book of James tells you all you need to know about the wealthy.

Calypso October 24, 2012 at 9:00 am

Ed, why would you not care if her accusations are not true? If they aren’t, then her ‘pain’ is false and there is no closure, as there is nothing to bring closure to. If false, the only pain suffered was by Cain.

I guess her rent check is due again, or she longs for a second fifteen minutes of fame.

wicker October 24, 2012 at 9:10 am

I am predisposed to believe her because wealthy and powerful men tend to see women that are not in their social and economic class as their playthings. In modern times we fool ourselves into thinking that conservative men (because of their moral values) or liberal men (because of their progressive feminist ideas) are different and immune, but political ideology cannot change basic human nature. If anything has changed, it is upper class women now behaving like upper class men by using their underclass boy toys as base gratification objects, but that does not count as progress.

Harry October 24, 2012 at 9:20 am

That’s very perceptive. It’s equally correct that the other party’s motivation is the lure of money/power.

Ed October 24, 2012 at 9:16 am

I guess my point is that I have no dog in the fight and that unlike others I will refrain from pretend lawyering.

Ed October 24, 2012 at 9:18 am

“I have no dog in the fight”

Actually this could probably describe close to 99% of things with me.

Calypso October 24, 2012 at 9:21 am

Well, go get a dog and you can have more sway.

Bloodhound October 24, 2012 at 9:20 am

Actually, if false, the only pain suffered was not by Mr. Cain, but, at least potentially by all Americans via the loss of a good leader.

Andre October 24, 2012 at 9:09 am

As someone wise once said, “drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.”

Ginger White is a lady looking for money, and this so-called, tell-all book is her cash cow.

A quick check of the DeKalb County OJS shows that White saw no less than ten dispossessories filed against her in court. Dispossessories, for those who don’t know, are evictions. It means the landlord is kicking the tenant out of the residence for failure to pay the rent.

In addition, Ginger White recently had a judgment entered against her in the amount of $23,842.50. The judgment stemmed from a civil suit filed against White by Kimberly Vay, claiming that Ginger White libeled Vay through “defamatory emails” to business associates.

Plain and simple, Ginger White is not credible. She needs money. Some publisher offered White a check to tell her story, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Kimberly Vay seeks some or all of White’s book money to satisfy that $23K judgment.

wicker October 24, 2012 at 9:11 am

I see no different between Herman Cain’s accusers and Bill Clinton’s. I also make no difference between the attackers of Herman Cain’s accusers and the attackers of Bill Clinton’s accusers.

Max Power October 24, 2012 at 9:33 am

You must be new to politics. The way this game is played is you defend your guy while automatically condemning your opponents.

Ed October 24, 2012 at 9:36 am

In the interest of bi-partisan marital salaciousness:

Donald Trump “is to claim that he has unearthed divorce papers of Michelle Obama and the President,” the Daily Mail reports.

“It is alleged that the eccentric real estate mogul will claim that the documents show the First Lady and the President were at one point in their two decades of marriage seriously considering splitting up.”

Trump claimed earlier today that he was set to make an announcement on Wednesday that would be “bordering on gigantic” and that it could change the presidential race.

Calypso October 24, 2012 at 9:39 am

Donald needs to get out for fresh air more often.

Buzz Brockway October 24, 2012 at 9:56 am

Someone suggested Trump and Allred hold their press conferences at the same time. I like it but worry that so much crazy in one place could tear a hole in the space-time continuum.

Calypso October 24, 2012 at 10:08 am

No worries, his hair would quickly plug the hole.

Ed October 24, 2012 at 10:48 am

So who deserves to be out of the spotlight more (in the spotlight less?)?

HERMAN CAIN!
Gloria Allred
Donald Trump.

FWIW, Ginger White is barely in the spotlight if at all, despite the powerful soapbox that is my posting on PP.

Cali, I hope you change your avatar back. Now I don’t know which ones to skip!

Calypso October 24, 2012 at 11:41 am

“Cali, I hope you change your avatar back.”

Your wish is my command, sir.

saltycracker October 24, 2012 at 10:42 pm

Trump offered $5m to a charity of Obamas choice if O would release his college transcripts and passport records……going fishing is not showing us the whopper…

Nixonstheone October 24, 2012 at 10:01 am

Honey, your 15 minutes are way over

gcp October 24, 2012 at 10:20 am

Cain’s 15 minutes are also way over.

xdog October 24, 2012 at 10:52 am

May there be 999 pages in White’s book.

Comments on this entry are closed.