– Yesterday some of our ancestors set sail for Georgia shores.
– This year’s Georgia peanut harvest breaks records. Which shouldn’t be compared with the records set by this year’s EYE-TAL-YUN grape harvest. Italy’s wines may show up in a Monty Python skit, yet.
– Thin-skinned folks should just avoid fast-food chicken altogether.
– Traffic enforcement shenanigans.
– Prayers for State Sen. John Bulloch, who remains hospitalized in Thomasville.
– The Supreme Nutjob speaks.
– That guy that tried to blow up the Fed in NY Wednesday? The State Department gave him a student visa.
– Dinesh D’Souza resigns.
– October Surprise has a new meaning now. [UPDATE: Trick-or-Treat. The site’s owners admit it’s a hoax. ]
– Chris “Tingles” Matthews, Constitutional Scholar.
– We all know jury duty can be really boring, but, dude?!
– Ambassador Steven’s father believes his son’s murder is more than “not optimal.”
– Fidel Castro is still mostly dead. But not so dead that he couldn’t receive a visit from his mostly dead little friend, Hugo Chavez. Zombie action figures not included.
– Keep this map handy. Things are going to get really interesting the next few weeks…
– This sounds like loads of FUN… (not that folks are snarky ’round here or anything)
– Kennesaw State introduces their buff new mascot. Buzz really needs a makeover, don’t you think?
– Who let hipster Jason Pye into Georgia Tech?
What really matters:
– Read the story of Dolly and Bud Stringer of Moultrie. Puts all this political silliness in perspective, doesn’t it?