– While I love the color red, this map has a little too much of it.
– Georgia company, My Pool Pal, brings jobs back to Georgia.
– Atlanta Archdiocese joins dozens of other religious groups in filing suit over Obamacare.
– A Gwinnett church gets a helping hand.
– No rematch in Fulton sheriff’s race.
– Debbie Alford wins
lottery top job at the Georgia Lottery.
– Democrats can’t remove potential defector from November ballot.
– Pesky details.
– Campaign spending in the Georgia hills.
– Candidates from Georgia’s 4th and 7th Congressional Districts will speak from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday at Gwinnett Technical College.
– If no Mayberry, then who’s going to bring the bullet?
– Content. Character. Twitter Assassination.
– Emperor Palpatine prognosticates the next week.
– BenghaziGate continues unabated.
– Obama and Big Bird, separated at birth.
– Spock said “Remember” when he got into Bones’ head.
– “The Taliban Are Losing” and other inconvenient lies.