Mila Kunis Hates Me

October 9, 2012 9:00 am

by Buzz Brockway · 68 comments

Actress Mila Kunis was just named the “sexiest woman alive” by Esquire Magazine. It’s one of those phony awards magazines hand out to try and stay afloat. Is Kunis more beautiful than she was last year and did last year’s winner get ugly all of a sudden? I digress. If any of you poor Republican Christians in our fair State thought you had a shot with Mila, she crushes your heart like one of those Hollywood Starlets TMZ follows around.

The way that Republicans attack women is so offensive to me. And the way they talk about religion is offensive. I may not be a practicing Jew, but why we gotta talk about Jesus all the time? And it’s baffling to me how a poor person in Georgia can say, “I’m a Republican.” Why?

Ah yes, the “war on women” discussed in the pages of a magazine devoted to reducing women to objects of lust for men who pretend to be sophisticated. Well, I’m sure Esquire supports government funded contraceptives and all that cool stuff which makes it OK.

Here’s your bitterly partisan post for the day. Enjoy.

Charlie October 9, 2012 at 9:05 am

Buzz, don’t take this too hard. If I only had a nickel for every “sexiest woman alive” who hates me, I would no longer be a poor person in Georgia.

Buzz Brockway October 9, 2012 at 9:09 am

At least she dispels the notion all Republicans are rich.

chamblee54 October 9, 2012 at 9:06 am

Esquire is going from bad to Hearst.

Trey A. October 9, 2012 at 9:21 am

Maybe she was talking about the other Georgia? She is from Ukraine… Also, since we’re objectifying women and all, it should be noted that Ms. Kunis looks like she could be 14 years old.

I’m not a marketing wizard, but wouldn’t it create a bigger stir (and sell more magazines) if Esquire put out a press release canceling the “Sexiest Woman Alive” issue and instead did a cover story on a powerful and influential woman instead? Like say new Yahoo! CEO Marissa Meyer or current Xerox CEO Ursula Bruns (the first African American female to be the CEO of a Fortune 500 company)?

Charlie October 9, 2012 at 9:23 am

You really do read magazines for the articles, don’t you?

Trey A. October 9, 2012 at 9:40 am

I’m that guy.

Napoleon October 9, 2012 at 9:46 am

Well, she’s now off my “List.” Hope that’s not a mistake.

Calypso October 9, 2012 at 10:00 am

Is your list laminated?

Napoleon October 9, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Sigh…yes.

Daddy Got A Gun October 9, 2012 at 10:09 am

That link was funny.

The arrogance, ignorance and group think of Hollywood is sickening. If she knew the history of Georgia’s Republican party, she would learn it was the party that fought for civil rights and equality. It was the Democrats that burned crosses atop Stone Mountain and disenfranchised black Americans.

Stefan October 9, 2012 at 10:21 am

I don’t think it’s the history of the party she has a problem with, it’s the present.

kyleinatl October 9, 2012 at 10:53 am

Exactly, what? You think today’s Georgia GOP is fighting for any of that? They’d still be Dixiecrats if it was in vogue to be one down here…

jbgotcha October 9, 2012 at 10:01 am

This is, hands down, the lamest post in Peach Pundit history. Why even bother?

Charlie October 9, 2012 at 10:04 am

Please let me know where to send your full refund.

Calypso October 9, 2012 at 10:28 am

We can get refunds?

Nathan October 9, 2012 at 10:42 am

We’re poor Republicans. We’re keeping your nickel.

Calypso October 9, 2012 at 11:18 am

I’m still on the old 2 cents per month plan until the end of the year. If it’s no more than a nickel, I guess I’ll re-up then.

jbgotcha October 9, 2012 at 10:35 am

2012 Lame Post Blvd.
Red State, GA 91191

Buzz Brockway October 9, 2012 at 10:07 am

I’m glad you took time out of your day to read it.

jbgotcha October 9, 2012 at 10:34 am

I am too. Conversely, I am not glad that you took time out of your day to write it.

ChuckEaton October 9, 2012 at 11:54 am

You’re a couple of chess moves ahead of us – keep em occupied.

Stefan October 9, 2012 at 10:21 am

It’s our SEO post of the day.

griftdrift October 9, 2012 at 10:35 am

+1 cats,bacon,babies,nikki minaj

jbgotcha October 9, 2012 at 10:36 am

Just because the movie and TV industry puts someone on a pedestal of fame does not make their opinion any more valid than yours or mine.

griftdrift October 9, 2012 at 10:41 am

+1 charlie daniels, hank williams jr, ted nugent, stacey dash

ChuckEaton October 9, 2012 at 11:56 am

I’ve been wondering where you get your information, although I have no idea who Stacey Dash is.

Buzz Brockway October 9, 2012 at 12:09 pm

Stacey Dash is the trifecta of evil. She’s supporting Romney despite being an actress, a woman, and an African-American. The only way she’d be more hated by the Left is if she was also a lesbian.

jbgotcha October 9, 2012 at 12:19 pm

What a statesman you are! I love how you get bogged down in this Liberals vs. Conservatives paradigm even though you should be smart enough to see through these distractions. It’s all spectacle. All of it.

Buzz Brockway October 9, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Did you see some of the Tweets she received?

You must be new around here. It’s no secret I’m a partisan Republican. I enjoy making fun of the Left whenever I can. I also have a sense of humor and enjoy having fun at the expense of the Elites, as in this case, an attractive Hollywood star who probably thinks we’re all like Honey Boo Boo child. Of course I have no idea if Honey Boo Boo’s parents vote Republican if they vote at all, but I’m sure Kunis thinks she knows and that’s worth making fun of.

jbgotcha October 9, 2012 at 12:41 pm

I’ve been around for a while and I hear you. I just long for a day when this partisan game is over. You have a great responsibility as an elected official. That responsibility extends to citizens of all stripes. You diminish your office when you engage in this kind of silliness in my opinion. The emperor has no clothes, yet we continue along in this game as if there is no end to it.

Buzz Brockway October 9, 2012 at 12:54 pm

You might be right and I may not be cut out for public service as a career. I am who I am and I’m not going to pretend to be something I’m not. Rest assured I take my duties as an elected official very seriously. Since you’ve been here a while I hope you know that.

jbgotcha October 9, 2012 at 12:59 pm

I do recognize that you take your duties seriously, and that’s why I get disappointed at posts like this one. I appreciate you responding and being honest about who you are.

griftdrift October 9, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Kind of like the evil that was a red blooded Country group dared criticize a Republican.

Buzz Brockway October 9, 2012 at 12:28 pm

True. The Dixie Chicks were southern and white but women so it’s not quite as evil, only an evil double.

Charlie October 9, 2012 at 12:59 pm

She’s #31 on the list of 31 famous Republicans:

polpol October 9, 2012 at 10:43 am

What in the hell did this woman do that is/was/will be important??????? Give her 15 minutes of fame….oh, I guess it is over……what was her name????

kyleinatl October 9, 2012 at 10:55 am

Man, what I’d do to her..uhh I mean I’m sure she’s a lovely person who has many important things to say *ahem*

Andre October 9, 2012 at 11:06 am

I think Peter Griffin put it best when he said, “Shut up, Meg.”

Max Power October 9, 2012 at 11:07 am

Why the hell can’t she express her opinion? How many comments do I read on PP about liberals wanting to bankrupt the country by mandating abortions and homosexual marriage? If a magazine asked your opinions would you say, well I shouldn’t comment. Of course not, you would say what you believed including some of the stupid stuff we all believe. Seriously Buzz shouldn’t you be thinking about how we’re going to continue giving away the state to corporations starting in January?

Doug Deal October 9, 2012 at 11:19 am

Oh the irony of a women receiving an award for being a sex object who then complains about the way Republicans treat her and women in general. I guess an industry whose most important hiring criteria are looks, weight and perfect teeth don’t normally find the bright people.

Calypso October 9, 2012 at 11:21 am

It can be a demeaning job I agree, but I really like the pay.

Doug Deal October 9, 2012 at 11:24 am

It’s a winner take all field, though. For every actor making a million plus, there are 20 barely beating minimum wage and living in NYC or LA.

John Vestal October 9, 2012 at 12:43 pm

And all the stars that never were
are parking cars and pumping gas….

(apologies to ol’-what’s-his-name who was married to Angie Dickinson and Carole Bayer Sager) :>)

Calypso October 9, 2012 at 1:26 pm

“Do you know the way to Burt Bacharch’s house in San Jose?”

ChuckEaton October 9, 2012 at 11:59 am

I’m going to be eagerly waiting to hear what Honey Boo Boo’s family has to say about Kunis’ slight on Georgia.

Napoleon October 9, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Kunis is just mad that Honey Boo Boo gave her no love like she did for Angelina Jolie and Chick-fil-a.

sunkawakan October 9, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Does anyone know why she specifically chose Georgia as the object of her derision? Perhaps she has watched recent events in the Senate?

Ken October 9, 2012 at 9:37 pm

I’m thinking Hartsfield-Jackson. I’m thinking TSA. I’m thinking she couldn’t find Georgia on a map.

elfiii October 9, 2012 at 6:02 pm

Who is Mila Kunis and how did she rate this much publicity? Is she the only pretty air head woman left on the planet? What happened to all the other pretty women? Especially the smart ones?

Noway October 10, 2012 at 8:05 pm

Well, Elfiii, would you rather be stranded on a desert island with a smart one like Madeline Albright or a dumb one like Mila Kunis?!?!? Hmmmmm?

Calypso October 10, 2012 at 8:30 pm

Madeline Albright, the personification of the old insult, “Your mother wears Army boots.”

Noway October 11, 2012 at 10:47 am

Funny and true story about Albright, Calypso. She was once mistaken for a char woman on one of her overseas trips. One of the hotel staff or foreign gov’t staff members made that horrid mistake. Mila Kunis, she ain’t.

Calypso October 11, 2012 at 11:00 am

Good story, though I doubt Ms. Albright would agree.

Now that Helen Thomas, hotcha!

Noway October 11, 2012 at 11:16 am

LOL! I’d go for Sara McLendon personally! My kinda gal…Be still my heart.

Lea Thrace October 11, 2012 at 9:46 am

And why exactly is she an air head? Because she stated an opinion contrary to conservative ideals? Because she is an actress? Because she tooks pictures without a full burka on?

Noway October 11, 2012 at 11:14 am

Lean, I could not care less if she’s an airhead, liberal or tree-hugging druid! LOL! Just looooooooooook at her!!! Danggggggggggggggggggggggggg….. Men will put up with a lot if she’s pretty enough. I know, I know, men are pigs! All I have to say is: Oink!

Noway October 11, 2012 at 11:14 am

Lea…sorry

James October 9, 2012 at 7:35 pm

“[B]ut why we gotta talk about Jesus all the time?” I don’t think this question is off-base at all.

Buzz Brockway October 10, 2012 at 8:30 am

The world would be a better place if we actually did talk an Jesus all the time.

griftdrift October 10, 2012 at 9:14 am

6 billion people disagree.

Napoleon October 10, 2012 at 10:32 am

There are only 7 billion people on Earth according to the world population clock.

1 billion are Catholics. Doubt they disagree.
1.5 billion are Muslims who hold Jesus as the second highest prophet in Islam. They only disagree if you try to tell them he is the Son of God. Since Kunis’s comment wasn’t qualified with the context of the mention, then let’s just say they wouldn’t necessarily disagree.
1.2 billion are members of other Christian denominations. Doubt they disagree.

That means there are about 3.3 billion could possibly disagree.

But wait, there are currently about 647,165,796 children in the world between the ages of 0-4. Given their limited vocabulary, I doubt they care one way or another. While some of them may be counted in the stats above, let’s be generous and say they make up about 10% of the world population as a whole so we will count out only 10% of the 3.3 billion so we’re down to 2.7 billion.

Therefore, only about 2.7 billion people of other religions and atheists would disagree with Buzz’s statement. Most would agree, depending on context, or not care.

griftdrift October 10, 2012 at 11:24 am

Okay. 3 Billion.

oscardagrch October 10, 2012 at 8:56 am

I have a rather silly question: Is everyone that has commented on this post male?

Lea Thrace October 10, 2012 at 9:59 am

Gonna make a stretch assumption that they are mostly male and highly conservative. Hence the lambasting of this woman for HER OPINION simply because she disagrees. And ridiculing her chosen occupation as if that disqualifies her from weighing in on a question that she was asked. All because she disagrees with conservative ideals.

I’m disappointed that this was a post on Peach Pundit and even more disappointed that it was posted by Buzz. I’ve always had the impression that he was above the Mike Hassinger type posts but clearly I assumed incorrectly. Shame on me and all that.

Napoleon October 10, 2012 at 10:39 am

She said it in Esquire Magazine which caters to a male audience.

AMB October 10, 2012 at 10:14 am

This post and the comments just prove that today’s GAGOP is the party of angry old white men. They want their women quiet, at home, and pregnant under their terms. And they are so wrapped in their ugly misogyny that they don’t even perceive how others may view their hatefulness.

Napoleon October 10, 2012 at 10:38 am

Okay, if that’s how you want it…the recent twitter posts and follow-up comments concerning Stacey Dash’s expressing her opinion in favor of Romney just prove that today’s DPG is the party of angry old racist white men (after all, who but a racist white male would call her the “N” word so many times on twitter). They want their women quiet, at home, and pregnant under their terms. And they are so wrapped in their ugly misogyny that they don’t even perceive how others may view their hatefulness.

I can attribute this to the DPG since you assume everyone on PP is from GA to charge the GAGOP.

Stefan October 10, 2012 at 11:25 am

I don’t understand why these remarks are so controversial. Not just here, apparently all over the web. Liberals often are dismayed or confused when people do not vote their economic interests, instead making decisions on social issues which are (in this view) less important. That’s all this is:

“…baffling to me how a poor person in Georgia can say ‘I’m a Republican’.”

Comments on this entry are closed.