If you want to vote in the November 6th Presidential election, tomorrow is the deadline to register. Click here to learn how to register, or confirm that you are registered.
- Ramp meters to open in Gwinnett and Forsyth on Wednesday.
- Augusta Chronicle on last week’s Presidential Debate.
- Is someone out to get Victor Hill? Remember, just because he’s paranoid, doesn’t mean they’re not out to get him.
- Criticism of State Democratic Party Chair Mike Berlon.
Georgia Election Stuff
- Spreadsheet showing cash on hand for contested State races.
- AJC on Glenn Richardson’s comeback attempt.
- Incumbent Matt Hatchett and challenger Sheikh Rahman appeared at a forum in the race for House District 150.
- Bill 0′Reilly and Jon Stewart had a debate but a glitch messed up the live stream.
- A number of Pastors took to their pulpits to endorse candidates and dared the IRS to do something about it.
- It what may seal the election for Obama, Snoop Dogg gives you ten reasons to not vote for Romney.
- Debate coverage you may have missed, here and here.
- A look at early voting in Ohio. Not good numbers for Obama. The GOP has an edge in NC early voting, but The President is doing very well in Iowa early voting.
- Hugo Chavez “wins.” ¡Viva la Revolución Bolivariana!
- Turkey retaliates against Syria.
- Isreal shoots down a drone.
- Record high gas prices in Cali.
- New PPP poll gives Obama a slim 2 pt lead in WI.
- CO: RCP average is tied.
- Two new polls give Romney slim leads in FL, and VA.
- New polls put Ohio a one point race.
- RCP National polling average: Obama 48.4, Romney 47.0.
- The Falcons knocked RG3 out of the game and moved to 5-0.
- Baseball is not supposed to be decided by one game series.
- The latest college football rankings.
- This weekend’s box office results.