Here in Georgia:
- Sorry, Amazon customers in Georgia; it’s time to start paying the 8% Internet sales tax.
- U.S. Transportation Secretary calls Kasim Reed one of his favorite mayors, praises city’s air cargo focus.
- Galloway has more on the fight for leader of the the state Senate.
- U.S. Rep. Austin Scott begins a state tour today to discuss the farm bill.
National Stories of Interest:
- Gang of Six, plus two are planning a secret retreat.
- Rep. Darrell Issa to probe Libya attack in a hearing. Remember, Fast & Furious?
- What’s Sen. John Thune’s next move?
- Congressional investigators produce scathing report on regional counterterrorism offices.