- Dueling charter amendment editorials in Sunday’s Gwinnett Daily Post: Jan Jones and Alisha Thomas Morgan say vote yes, Sean Murphy of Duluth says vote no.
- Late Friday, Dr. Barge announced he was taking his anti-amendment stuff off the DoE website.
- The head of the Georgia PTA wants criminal charges filed against a charter amendment supporter.
- Good New York Times article on how Georgia is making changes in how it treats the mentally ill.
- Telegraph: 10 Events That Shaped Our Region.
- Occupy Savannah says they still exist. BTW, I streamed Occupy Unmasked on Amazon late last week.
- RIP: Historian Eugene Genovese
- One million people in Ohio have “Obama phones.” The video everyone’s talking about.
- Free colonoscopies! He loves Debbie Wasserman Schultz! Cheerleaders rock the hardwood! Where’s Dan Quayle’s apology?
- Administration finally admits the murder of our Libyan Ambassador was a terrorist attack as questions mount over handling of the issue.
- Hugo Chavez faces a strong challenge in his reelection bid next week.
- People rallied around an unpopular teen elected Homecoming Queen as a joke.
- RCP polling average: Obama 48.7, Romney 44.6.
- Rasmussen: 43% sure there will vote for Romney, 42% sure they will vote for Obama, 15% undecided or could change their mind.