It’s not my best work, but I’ve collected some articles for your morning reading pleasure. Actually, I’ve been collecting the articles since about 5:15. I’m sitting at the breakfast table as The BF does work-work. Dueling laptops; a pot of coffee; side commentary with a smart guy. Sigh – I’ve got it bad. I’ll try to pull it together for future posts. p.s. I now have a perma-date to political functions. TYJ that he has absolutely no political aspirations – he’ll be in the back of the room with a beer in hand at all events.
- Wesley Person (and the committee to elect Scott Drake) would like your signature in a petition to AG Sam Olens to prosecute Don Balfour.
- Lawyer Randy Evans is seeking legal fees from George Anderson — a Rome resident who has filed hundreds of ethics complaints during the past 15 years — for a series of accusations Anderson made against Deal.
- SD 30 Candidates weigh in on charter school amendment
- We’ve got another [email protected]$$ blogger on our hands: Georgia’s schizophrenic politics of education
- Conservatives try again to lower health costs by minimizing lawsuits
- Special Prosecutor to Examine Incident Involving DeKalb Commissioner
- Ag commissioner touts Georgia Grown
- Cherokee County seeks to avoid others’ mistakes on optional sales tax
- Middle Ga. ‘solar farm’ might offer new power source
- Blank Family Foundation Awards a $300,000 Grant to Help Close Georgia’s Job Skills Gap
- Atlanta audit: 10,000 water meters faulty
- Federal Drought Aid Expands In Georgia
- Delta tops list of most baggage fees collected
- New passenger flights from Macon to start Dec. 1
- BREAKING: New health care act has businesses uncertain
- Business economists vs. Obama and Romney
- Postal Service Prepares for Second Default in Two Months
- Clinton Suggests Link to Qaeda Offshoot in Deadly Libya Attack
- HALLELUJAH. Does this mean the photos of refs with seeing eye dogs will stop filling my FB feed? Deal ends lockout, brings real refs back to the NFL
- Buzz posted a meme of this guy. He’s still enjoying his 15 gigabytes in the spotlight. The Apple guy with a box-opening fetish.
- I’m sure you know, but… Braves clinch on Freddie Freeman’s home run.