Here in Georgia:
- Should MARTA be privatized? Op-eds for and against.
- ASO musicians will vote today on new contracts
- Aerospace group warns sequestration to cost 24,000 Georgia jobs
- Macon seeking $5 million Bloomberg grant to help with consolidation costs
- Another DUI story — this time with a moped. Call a friend or your wife or a cab.
National / International Stories of Interest:
- Election 2012: the battle for white men
- Group of Senate Republicans organizing to block bipartisan sequestration deal
- Profile on the RNC’s redistricting head honcho
- The Afghan surge is over. Did it work?
I didn’t sleep well and I woke up before alarm went off. Therefore, I don’t like any links today.