Here In Georgia
– U.S. House Speaker John Boehner to campaign for Lee Anderson on October 15th.
– Congressman Tom Graves’ office in Dalton was burglarized.
– Mayor Reed, Partisan Attack Dog
– The attorney for Sen. Chip Rogers denies allegations the Senator double dipped.
– An overview of the SD 30 special election.
– Republican Jan Jones and Democrat Alicia Thomas Morgan say the proposed charter school amendment is true bi-partisan reform.
– Rep. Christian Coomer will be Governor Deal’s newest House Floor Leader. Coomer replaces Doug Collins who you will recall is running for Congress.
– Quinn Keevon Heckstall, the 20-year-old nephew of state Rep. Joe Heckstall (D-East Point) was shot and killed over the weekend. We extend our prayers and sympathies to Rep. Heckstall and his family.
Around The Nation And Globe
– The Romney campaign is fighting off the perception it’s in chaos.
– The Obama White House is fighting off the perception it misled us in the aftermath of the murder of the Libyan Ambassador.
– RCP Nationwide Average: Obama 48.3%, Romney 44.6%
– RPC listing of various State polls.
– The Purple Poll of twelve key States that will decide the 2012 Presidential election.
– If your Obama yard sign is getting destroyed don’t blame the Republicans, blame the deer.
Among The People
– This guy says AT&T screwed up by not letting him see the box for his new iPhone 5 being opened, and it ruined everything!
– The Ghost of the 2011 collapse is about to be exorcised as the Braves magic number is 2.
– The Falcons spanked the Bolts to improve to 3-0.
– Brandt Snedeker won the Tour Championship, the FedEx Cup, and $11.44 million in East Lake yesterday.
– Apparently there was an awards ceremony in Hollywood last night.
– Speaking of Hollywood, the box office results were kind of light. Trouble With The Curve, which was filmed in Atlanta, sits at #3.