Here In Georgia
- U.S. House Speaker John Boehner to campaign for Lee Anderson on October 15th.
- Congressman Tom Graves’ office in Dalton was burglarized.
- Mayor Reed, Partisan Attack Dog
- The attorney for Sen. Chip Rogers denies allegations the Senator double dipped.
- An overview of the SD 30 special election.
- Republican Jan Jones and Democrat Alicia Thomas Morgan say the proposed charter school amendment is true bi-partisan reform.
- Rep. Christian Coomer will be Governor Deal’s newest House Floor Leader. Coomer replaces Doug Collins who you will recall is running for Congress.
- Quinn Keevon Heckstall, the 20-year-old nephew of state Rep. Joe Heckstall (D-East Point) was shot and killed over the weekend. We extend our prayers and sympathies to Rep. Heckstall and his family.
Around The Nation And Globe
- The Romney campaign is fighting off the perception it’s in chaos.
- The Obama White House is fighting off the perception it misled us in the aftermath of the murder of the Libyan Ambassador.
- RCP Nationwide Average: Obama 48.3%, Romney 44.6%
- RPC listing of various State polls.
- The Purple Poll of twelve key States that will decide the 2012 Presidential election.
- If your Obama yard sign is getting destroyed don’t blame the Republicans, blame the deer.
Among The People
- This guy says AT&T screwed up by not letting him see the box for his new iPhone 5 being opened, and it ruined everything!
- The Ghost of the 2011 collapse is about to be exorcised as the Braves magic number is 2.
- The Falcons spanked the Bolts to improve to 3-0.
- Brandt Snedeker won the Tour Championship, the FedEx Cup, and $11.44 million in East Lake yesterday.
- Apparently there was an awards ceremony in Hollywood last night.
- Speaking of Hollywood, the box office results were kind of light. Trouble With The Curve, which was filmed in Atlanta, sits at #3.