- Over 600 agencies in city and county governments across the state face losing millions of dollars in state aid for running afoul of Georgia’s immigration law.
- Top fifty GA PACS
- More fun with numbers. Here’s scorecards on logistics for each county.
- Callaway Gardens sells 2,560 acres of pristine real estate to Brad Smith, of Resource Real Estate Partners. He plans to preserve the land for private hunting. Good move all around!
- SACS invites itself back to DeKalb County schools.
- More trouble for
DeKalb’s Fulton election office.
- This morning finds Tiger Woods and Justin Rose tied for the lead at East Lake in the PGA Championship.
- How to make your commute suck less.
- Obama’s Busy, Busy Day.
- CongressCritters are returning home, in the earliest departure since the 1960′s. Lock up the silverware.
- Halloween is just around the corner.
- It must be the lobbyist’s ghetto.
- Fast & Furious….“nonproficient buffoons” and stonewalling by the WH. I’m shocked, shocked, I tell you!
- Rumors swirl that there are secret negotiations for the release of Omar Abdel-Rahman.
- Tim Pawlenty takes the reins of Financial Services Roundtable, one of K Street’s poshest jobs. Good work, if you can get it.
- Are Libertarians putting Debate Club above all else, even their own relevancy?
- Tim Tebow in Vogue. Really.
- Direct your attention to item #1. Nothing could be finer than an Auburn 0-2 start… (the continuing link to ESPN is broken at the moment. Evidently
the check from Auburn AA to ESPN cleared… oops… ahem… collegial politics ensued.) Developing…
UPDATE: Miscellaneous snafus fixed. No coffee in the office this morning.