- Georgia corporations are sitting on a ton of cash. I’m sure it has nothing to do with current economic conditions and everything to do with greed. Curse those evil, evil, corporations.
- 225 years ago yesterday members of Congress signed the U.S. Constitution. In Savannah and other spots around Georgia, they remembered.
- Walter Jones: State, local governments also face financial cliff.
- There is some good news out there: business at ports are up 13%.
- Five people qualified for the Senate district 30 special election and four of them are not named Glenn Richardson.
- Kyle Wingfield is not a fan of QE3. No word on his opinion of Kate’s topless photos.
- Peace in the Middle East? Not so much according to this Google map.
- A Libyan official says the attack on our Embassy was premeditated and he warned the U.S. three days before it happened. Our UN Ambassador disagrees, saying there was no premeditation involved in the attack.
- The man who made the movie that allegedly started all the violence in the Middle East was arrested. I believe he was later released.
- More talk of an Isreali strike against Iran’s nuclear installations.
- The Chicago teacher strike begins it’s second week. Remember, it’s for the children.
- The Falcons host Manning and the Broncos on Monday Night Football.
- The Braves swept the Nats and Jeff Schultz explains why this Braves team won’t collapse and miss the playoffs.
- A Chipper Jones corn maze in Loganville.
- Miss Gwinnett (who lives in Columbus) is your new Miss Georgia.