It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare. – Mark Twain
– Budget cuts to close public access to the state’s archives. But we get a big, fancy, new stadium whether we want it not? Brilliant.
– Street vendors and the City of Atlanta are fighting again.
– Transportation issues still befuddle leaders.
– How much corruption is there in Gwinnett government? So much that they need to hire an additional investigator. #Jobs!
– Goosebumps lovers unite! R. L. Stine, author of the well-known children’s books, will be in Atlanta October 15 at the Marcus Jewish Community Center (5342 Tilly Mill Road, Dunwoody GA 30338) to sign copies of his new ADULT horror book, RED RAIN: A Novel (Touchstone Hardcover / Simon & Schuster; October 9, 2012; $24.99).
– Jimmie Bise remembers Michael Clarke Duncan.
– PA voter ID laws and PA Democrats. Hmmm…
– No Parasan points us to 50 years of negative campaign ads. The site is in French, but the videos are priceless.
– No whining. It makes things grow.
– You can’t spell JournOList without a big, fat O.
– Isn’t Twitter fun? #ObamaShambles
– No halo, but isn’t that the point?
– Cabinet member breaks Hatch law. Anyone care to state odds on a hand-slap or the immediate termination we’ve face if we’d been caught?
– Who you gonna believe?
– Passive is the new pink.
– Gubmint math is hard.
– FAIL FAIL FAIL.
– The next Peach Pundit show may require costumes. #WhatWouldCharlieWear
– New strawman species discovered.
– Creepy new monkey “discovered.”
– And finally, a final discovery a very special link for some of the commenters around here…