– Finally, Lee Anderson is the official GOP candidate for GA-12.
– DeKalb School Board behaves (as badly) as expected.
– Speaking of behaving badly, state Senate Majority Leader Chip Rogers and U.S. Rep. Tom Graves are still embroiled in that motel mess.
– Forest Park mayor evaporates, then retires. Citizen files ethic complaints. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
– There may be hope for Clayton County yet. Indicted Sheriff-elect Victor Hill faces a write-candidate challenger, Garland Watkins, a 26 year veteran deputy. Watkins faced down Victor’s roof-top snipers, so filling out some paperwork was not a problem.
– Jamie Dupree said on WSBRadio this morning (sorry, no link yet) that Obama’s acceptance speech last night was a bronze, with FLOTUS and Clinton getting the silver and gold medals. He does have the transcript, so you can decide for yourself if you didn’t hear it.
– Where was Kasim?
– Rep. John Lewis believes Romney = Segregation.
– Enough with all the Nazi references. Please.
– Who’s more negative?
– Funniest DNC joke transcript.