– Russ promoted to full-fledged UGA mascot. Damn Good Dog.
– Gee, folks, let’s just make everything that much worse: Potential longshoreman strike in Georgia ports.
– New Representative Charles Gregory (District 34) plans to shakes things up.
– Calls for Balfour’s Dethronement continue unabated.
– Expect horrible traffic this afternoon thanks to the collision of a holiday weekend, NASCAR and DragonCon. At least the GDOT has the sense to stay away.
– Clint’s “talk” last night reminded me of conversations with my dad.
– Texas Voter ID law shot down.
– Since PP has already done a fine job covering the RNC, here’s a preview of next week’s DNC speeches.
– Rain, rain, go away. Really. Please. Yes. Go away.