– Georgia economy: No growth for you!
– Atlanta parking. It’s come to this.
– Senator Johnny Isakson sees the fiscal cliff. Maybe he read the book.
– Aimee Copeland goes home.
– Don’t forget Bi-Partisan Date Night is TONIGHT at Manuels. Six-ish.
– The GOP Convention kicks off Monday. (Insert ‘eye of the storm’ metaphors here.)
– Smart guys with math predict elections with eerie precision.
– People really watch those Super-PAC ads? Who knew?
– The latest White House cover-up.
– November 26 trial date set for Victor Hill, Sheriff-Elect of Clayton County. Pass the popcorn.
– Radio personality Kelly Stevens of 98.5 WSB-FM survives early morning wrong-way crash on GA 400.