- Barrow calls on Anderson and Allen to take a position on the Ryan budget.
- Georgia Gwinnett College is still growing, adding sports.
- Runoffs in Gwinnett tomorrow: Beaudreau vs. Hunter for County Commission and four women compete for 2 Judicial positions.
- Macon Telegraph: Runoffs Across Middle Georgia.
- Wingfield: Barge gets it wrong by opposing charter schools amendment.
- FBI investigates whether or not a Congressman went skinny dipping in Isreal. FBI? Really?
- Larry Summers on why he thinks government won’t shrink.
- If you’re waiting for an apology from the White House on Joe Biden’s “back in chains” comment you’ll be waiting a long time. Don’t we owe Dan Quayle an apology after four years of Joe Biden?
- Apparently Fareed Zakaria plagiarized someone. Since it happened on CNN, did anybody notice?
- Latest RCP Polling Average: Obama 47.8%, Romney 44.4%