– Barrow calls on Anderson and Allen to take a position on the Ryan budget.
– Georgia Gwinnett College is still growing, adding sports.
– Runoffs in Gwinnett tomorrow: Beaudreau vs. Hunter for County Commission and four women compete for 2 Judicial positions.
– Macon Telegraph: Runoffs Across Middle Georgia.
– Wingfield: Barge gets it wrong by opposing charter schools amendment.
– FBI investigates whether or not a Congressman went skinny dipping in Isreal. FBI? Really?
– Larry Summers on why he thinks government won’t shrink.
– If you’re waiting for an apology from the White House on Joe Biden’s “back in chains” comment you’ll be waiting a long time. Don’t we owe Dan Quayle an apology after four years of Joe Biden?
– Apparently Fareed Zakaria plagiarized someone. Since it happened on CNN, did anybody notice?
– Latest RCP Polling Average: Obama 47.8%, Romney 44.4%