Goooood morning! Happy Thursday, darlings!
Josh Romney was in town last night speaking on behalf of Papa Mitt. The event was hosted by Congressmen Graves, Scott, and Woodall.
- Oldest living “Redtail” in Georgia to receive Congressional Gold Medal from Congressman David Scott.
- Georgia crosses $50B sales mark.
- That being said – leave on a high note. Georgia lottery chief stepping down.
- Charlie, chillax with the Ivory Tower posts – the Regents simply didn’t have the data to make a more publicly palatable decision on the name.
- Hey fatty.
- Soldiers, families say ‘goodbye’ as 3rd ID leaves Savannah for year in Afghanistan.
- Davis said that “another shoe may drop” in the form of criminal charges relating to the APS cheating scandal.
- Poetry breaks out at Georgia House District 1 debate. I’d enjoy a ballot question in haiku format for the record.
- This feels like it should get more press than it’s getting. Brookhaven elections: A runoff could hamper DeKalb’s newest city’s ability to start operations as planned on Dec. 17.
- Duluth-based NCR subsidiary accused of doing business in Syria despite sanctions.
- Seventeen Georgia companies made Inc. magazine’s 2012 list of America’s 500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies.
- Americans appear to be doing a better job managing finances.
- Show us the P90X goods, Paul Ryan.
- Am I the only one who considers this of transcontinental importance? Delta boosts wine offering.
- Rocket attacks on Eilat and on the other side of the country – Israeli minister warns of 30-day war with Iran. It’s an odd transition from a heavy topic to a social topic, but you can see my pics from Israel here. I’m a Christian who knows Israel has very strong backing by the only One who counts 😉
- He wouldn’t – would he? Obama Has Plenty of Time to Drop Biden
- Did anyone win the $320M Jackpot?? If so, I’ll be the first to say “Heyyy – I’ve been meaning to call you. How are you? Let’s grab coffee.”
- New frontal crash test shows cars aren’t safe as once thought. I see they’ve been following me on traffic cams for ideas.
- They Buckarama kicks off hunting season in Perry this weekend.
- Georgia credit card delinquency 4th highest in U.S.
- Hey geeks: Pre-sales for iPhone 5 to start Sept. 12.