Here in Georgia:
- City of Atlanta proposes significantly higher impact fees for developers.
- Bibb County commissioners tweak health insurance plans to save county $800k annually.
- The Reason Foundation and the Georgia Sierra Club talk toll roads.
- Enrollment in Georgia higher education systems drops by 1,000.
National / International Stories of Interest:
- Obama’s hand forced on sequester
- Ex-Rep. Pete Hoekstra won Michigan’s Republican Senate primary
- Brazil gaining influence in Africa — providing loans and aid
- Nearly 1 million displaced in Manila floods.