– A Mason-Dixon poll conducted last week shows 42% for and 51% against TSPLOST. Proponents says their efforts to target voters who don’t normally vote in primaries is paying off. Will it be enough to pass TSPLOST in the Metro region and what impact will these voters have on other races?
– Mohammad Bhuiyan of Fayetteville State College says Higher Education has an unsustainable business model.
– Many local governments aren’t posting budget documents on the internet in a timely manner as required by law.
– Another election cycle, another article complaining about negative campaigning.
If you didn’t read Peach Pundit over the weekend, why not? Here’s what you missed:
– Charlie vs Maria Sheffield, part 1 and part 2.
“Walking Small” Primary News
Douglas County Commission Candidate Charged With Forgery
Thank Chip For T-SPLOST – And Sean Jurgenson Too
Savannah chapter breaks with state NAACP, endorses T-SPLOST
Polling Provides Good News On Casino Gambling Question
ACLU misses the point of being the ACLU
Rashad Taylor, it ain’t that hard.
Another Georgia bank failure: Jasper Banking Company
– An expert predicts an economic collapse beginning Wednesday. Who knew TSPLOST had worldwide implications?
– Glenn Beck joined by tens of thousands, rallied for “Restoring Love” in Dallas Saturday night.
– Dick Cheney says McCain made a mistake by picking Sarah Palin as his running mate.
– Justice Scalia suggests limits could be placed on the 2nd Amendment such as restricting rocket launchers.
– Georgia’s own Amanda Weir wins a Bronze medal in London.
– The Medal Count thus far.
– The Braves swept the evil Phillies. When the Phillies lose, America wins.
– The Charlotte Knights snapped the G-Braves three game winning streak yesterday.