PSA: Georgia early voting ends Friday, 7/27. Good grief, make up your mind already.
-What Chick-fil-a CEO Dan Cathy really said…
-The Gulch project is about to be fast-tracked with Federal money. What could go wrong?
– Love her or hate her, Paula Deen is worth a dump truck full of money.
– Georgia is the worst place drought-wise in the U.S.
– Clayton County is its own realty show.
– Regardless of what the media said Dan Cathy said, The President gets to operate under a different set of rules.
– Boston chickens out. Where’s the freedom on the Freedom Trail? Oops.
– Chicago’s hard-boiled. But isn’t this group, which is welcomed with open arms, the most anti-gay-everything bunch of folks on planet Earth? Confused, I am.
– Did you know your dog could vote in Virginia?
– There will be three Presidential Debates. You can start on your drinking game rules now.
– Who needs those icky, sticky fly strips when you have one of these?
– USDA urges Meatless Mondays.
– Higher Education Bubble… Wait…What?
– US Women beat France in Olympic soccer opener.
– Santa on Vacation asked to leave Disney World. No word on whether he was eating a tasty chicken sandwich.