1. irishfarmer says:

I thought for a few minutes that i was watching the MLB HomeRun Derby tonight with all of the homeruns Lee Anderson was knocking out of the park. I think anyone and everyone can see now that Lee Anderson is the best choice not to just be the republican to take on John Barrow but too be our new Congressman from the 12th District period. Awesome job to news 12 here in Augusta for the coverage and hope to see this type of thing again in the future. Way to go Lee Anderson and great job atr tonights debate.

• Charlie says:

Hey, remember that troll warning from earlier?

You have no cred here, and your first sentence is laughable. Go away. That is the easiest and best way out for you and your candidates.

• BillyBobTalksPolitics says:

Charlie? Really? Now you are accusing every Lee Anderson supporter on this site to be trolling? Seriously?!

• BillyBobTalksPolitics says:

Come to think of it, I’m beginning to see a double standard here. You have threatened me for calling folks out, but yet you are doing the same thing? Don’t you realize you are making some huge assumptions of both me and irishfarmer?

• Charlie says:

Well, at least you acknowledge we have standards.

I’m confident in my assumptions. You have better things to do than pick this battle. Move along.

2. irishfarmer says:

Charlie: I meant for it to be laughable. It was a funny way to make a point. Lee Anderson did do a great job and I have my believes like anyone else. Im not trolling sir!

BillyBobTalksPolitics: Thank You for what you said very much sir.

3. irishfarmer says:

Hey Lawton,

Hope all is well buddy! I cant resist the chance to say this though. How Bout Them Dawgs! Again hope all is well and talk to you soon.

4. IndyInjun says:

John Barrow has simply got to be smiling. I didn’t give him a snowball’s chance after voting for Porkulus, TARP, and NDAA. But now, with his $millions and one of these candidates, he still has a chance.