– AJC: Transportation vote: Game-changer or economic boondoggle?
– See the full project list.
– Jay Bookman says the low tax crowd (Republicans and Chamber types) have nobody to blame but themselves for the public’s reluctance to support TSPLOST.
– Newt Gingrich did a robocall yesterday for PSC Commissioner Stan Wise.
– Speaker Ralston was in Athens and talked about healthcare.
– Torres and Sheinin look at four interesting Legislative races.
– Anonymous robocalls in Gwinnett’s Commission District 3 race.
– Mysterious mailers in Douglas county.
– Stephen Covey passed away at age 79.
-Is President Obama losing independents?
– Obama still leads the RCP average by 2.1 points. In other words it close right now.
– Apparently Brides didn’t want to add the President’s campaign to their wedding registry. Shocker.
– Secretary of State Clinton was treated rudely in Egypt over the weekend.
– It appears the LOST treaty is dead.
– Police say things are getting out of hand at Lake Lanier.
– Nails and tacks in the road caused problems at the Tour de France.
– The Paterno family rejects the conclusions of the report showing Joe Paterno and other Penn State officials covered up Sandusky’s abuse.