Everybody’s gone to the beach.
– Georgia’s universities generated $13.2 billion into Georgia’s economy last year and it wasn’t just late night pizza.
– DeKalb County still playing Whack-A-Mole with the school budget.
– Floods are not fun.
– Senate Majority Leader Chip Rogers is a YES! on casino gambling in GA
Everybody’s gone to the shore.
– Oops. Democratic opposition research available on the interwebz.
– Hank Jr hates The O. Really.
– HotAir’s VP Survey results are up.
– Senator Johnny Isakson is going after the President on his latest tax cut extension proposal.
Everybody’s just gone, man….
– Is Randy Jackson on his way out at IDOL? Tyler and Lopez, too?
– Go ahead, everybody does it.
– Yahoo user? Better change that password…
– Tree rings can’t lie. Especially if they’re fossilized. Al Gore was not available for comment.
It’s Friday the Thirteenth. Be safe out there, peeps.