Here in Georgia:
- Under Mayor Reed, City of Atlanta’s bond rating improves
- Atlanta loses bid to house the regional office of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Winners – Dallas, Denver, Silicon Valley and Detroit
- City of Norcross repeals ban on smoking in public places
- Event of the Day: U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s book signing: noon, Books-A-Million in Lawrenceville
National / International Stories of Interest:
- 7 points that could tip the Presidential election. #1: monthly jobs and growth reports
- States bucking Affordable Care Act have high uninsurance rates – Nevada, New Mexico and Florida tied for 49th place
- Public has less confidence in banks than it does newspapers.
- Pakistan reopens supply routes after rare apology from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
- Is China’s economy in trouble?
Links I Like: