Rubio will sign copies of his new autobiography “An American Son: A Memoir.”
- Norcross repealed their no smoking ban. Will this start a trend?
- Rep. Roger Bruce wants to stop websites from displaying mug shots and charging to take them down.
- Jonathan Krohn, formerly a regular speaker at TEA Party and Conservative gatherings has gone wobbly. Will he write another book, this time about his transformation from hard-hearted right-winger to soft-
headed hearted moderate?
- 7th District Congressman Rob Woodall says the people will have the final say on Obamacare.
- Mitch McConnell says it will be hard to repeal Obamacare.
- Mexico’s new President comes from a political party with ties to drug cartels.
- Unemployment hits 11.1% in Europe.
- US manufacturing output shrinks.
- The President leads Governor Romney in the RCP Average 47.6% to 44.1%.
- There will be a 3 day festival for Paulians prior to the RNC Convention in Tampa.
- Fingers are being pointed inside CNN because of low ratings.
- Hawks new GM Danny Ferry will trade Joe Johnson and Marvin
Smith Williams. Hallelujah!
- The Big Braves fell to the Cubs last night but the G Braves snapped a 15 game losing streak by defeating Charlotte 6-5.
- Those of you planning to head over to the Gwinnett Arena to see Cee Lo and Flo Rida Thursday needn’t bother.
- Are Scientologists spying on Katie Holmes?