Here in Georgia…
– Gov. Deal says his hands are tied on GA400 tolls.
– The ACLU will represent the KKK in the lawsuit over Georgia’s highway cleanup program.
– Not only did President Obama collect checks in Atlanta on Tuesday, but he also dropped by the Varsity for some snackage.
– Henry County Zoning Board Chairman Terry Echols plead guilty to selling real estate without a license.
– The National Center for Civil and Human Rights has broken ground in Atlanta.
– Cobb County is cutting transportation for Boys and Girls clubs.
– The Atlanta Police Department will create a special unit to patrol the Beltline.
– Tom Goldstein, founder of SCOTUSblog, expects ObamaCare to stand.
– Sean Trende explains why, with Chief Justice Roberts likely authoring the opinion, the individual is likely going down.
– House Republicans are pledging to repeal what parts of ObamaCare are left in place.
– Nate Silver explains why the details of today’s decision could be lost on the American public.
– No, the Founding Fathers didn’t endorse individual mandates.
– Michael Cannon explains why today’s decision matters.
– Whatever happens today, Americans aren’t happy.
National stories of interest…
– Obama leads Mitt Romney in three key swing states.
– Romney is seeking a retraction from WaPo over outsourcing claims.
– The National Journal ranks the hottest gubernatorial elections in the country.
– Here is an economic boom for which the Obama Administration can take credit.
– The Chicago City Council has voted to decriminalize marijuana.
– Americans would trust Obama more than Romney during an alien invasion.
– Chuck Norris says that Obama wants a “pro-gay” Boy Scouts.
– Rep. Ron Paul’s Audit the Fed bill has cleared committee.
– Adding to today fireworks, the House will take up the contempt resolution against AG Eric Holder. Here are the Democrats expected to support the measure.
– The Americans with Disabilities Act could pose problems for Internet-based companies.
– No, the Roberts Court isn’t radical; and no, they’re not a threat to democracy.
– Politico notes the lack of populism in the Democratic Party. Not sure I agree with that one.
– The NSA won’t say how many Americans on which they are spying.
Other links around the web…
– Facebook changed your default e-mail address.
– You can’t “own” music, man.
– June 30th will get an extra second in the day.
– Could Zack Greinke be on the Braves’ wishlist?
– Otis Nixon is the greatest Braves player?