– Should our state legislators be paid more?
– If TSPLOST passes, will GRTA be able to deliver?
– Hey DeKalb School Board: No one is happy now.
– Forum in Clayton County this Saturday on TSPLOST pros/cons.
– Tax activist Al Gray’s TSPLOST presentation before the Lincoln County Commission.
– Georgia gets a Top Ten again. But not in something you want to be known for.
– And look, here’s another Top Ten. But not in something you want to be known for. Again.
– A fund has been set up for the family of the Lake Lanier crash victims.
– Don’t faint, but the US Senate actually passed a bill.
– Rep. Tom Price: Two can play that game.
– The “Blame Bush” mantra is really getting old there, sport.
– Georgia Senators remind The President he can’t by-pass Congress.
– Southern Baptist Convention on immigration issues.
-The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory is TRUE! There is a secret government room full of …. treasures.
Department of Homeland Security spokesman Luis Martinez says the skeleton will be moved to a government warehouse. He says the government cannot disclose the name or address of the storage site because other priceless antiquities are there.
– High speed rail to JAX feasible. Jorts and mullets, optional.
– “The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural…”